Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Month 6 - Product and Artist Management

For Product and Artist Management we were presented with the option of either interviewing someone who was working within the product or artist management industries. As luck would have it, during that month I was working on a project for the Ford Motor Company that you can read about in activity 4 below. For the project, I created a video detailing my involvement including an opening that involved me talking or interviewing myself. This project allowed me to analyse the activity I was doing in my own time. If we hadn’t have been tasked with the creation of this video I believe I would have completed the project for Ford without reflecting on what I had accomplished. I learnt that it is important to always review everything you have done to solidify your personal gains.

No comments:

Post a Comment